Thursday, March 12, 2009

How do I get on the call? & get a text reminder

On Monday, at 7:30 (or a little before) call

712-432-0800 then enter the PIN# "796383#" THAT'S IT!

Do you want a text sent to you to remind you of the call on Monday? Get on the list! (Charges may apply in receiving a text message on your phone) Send me a text or email me and let me know that you want to receive the Prayer Call text reminder. Give me your name if you can or want to. I will send a text reminder in the late morning around 10 or 11am. Then another text message at around 6:45pm, both text messages will have the phone number and PIN number shown above.

The text reminder is not required but we all know we forget even with the best intentions in mind. Only request it if you can afford to receive 2 text messages a week. Maybe a sporadic message every few weeks but mostly no more than 9 or 10 a month. Promise!

Here's my info:
jessejskinner@gmail.com
619-823-5844
(please text me or email me. I'm sorry but I don't have time to take a bunch of phone calls)

Blessings
Jesse

No comments: